Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT) released its inaugural report on its ongoing environmental, social, and governance (ESG) efforts.
"From our inception, Copart has always been committed to principles of environmental stewardship, employee diversity and good governance," said co-CEO Jeff Liaw. "We're pleased to release our first report with substantial information about our efforts."
Copart's Fiscal Year 2022 ESG Report, titled "Leading with Sustainable Growth ," highlights Copart's contributions, including:
- Playing a critical role in the circular economy by enabling the re-use and recycling of automotive vehicles and their parts
- Fielding a leadership team and workforce that reflects the communities we serve
- Providing critical disaster relief services to our communities during catastrophic weather events
- Facilitating mobility and economic advancement for societies around the world
- Investing in sustainable energy generation
"As Copart continues to grow around the world, we remain steadfast in honoring the principles that have guided our journey over the last 40 years," Liaw said.
The report can be viewed at Copart.com/esg .